- Ongoing access to WET Center technologies (i.e., advanced treatment methods, state-of-the-art laboratories and the highly experienced staff of scientists)
- Early knowledge of research results from multi-disciplinary projects
- Regular participation in networking events
- Opportunities to partner and submit proposals for grant funding
- Benefits of co-marketing arrangements through the website, collateral marketing literature and exhibit sponsorship at events
- Discounted services in analytical and pilot-scale testing laboratories
- Vetting of technology with industrial members
For More Information on Membership. Please Contact Dr. Rominder Suri or Erin Dalius at the Contact Information listed Below.