WET Center membership provides:
- The ability to influence the research direction and agenda of talented faculty and internationally recognized experts at three world-class universities. The members meet biannually to identify R&D needs and select faculty proposed projects for Center funding.
- Co-funded collaborative R&D at lower cost. Leveraged R&D, with membership fee recent leveraging factor of 60! for individual company members.
- Member companies can obtain a royalty-free license to commercialize any technology developed by the WET Center
- Member companies can make use of the Water Technology Innovation Ecosystem (Water-TIE) at Temple University, established by funding from NSF AIR program. This includes pilot test units for various water treatment technologies (absorption, ion exchange, oxidation, ultrasound, bioreactors), on-line sensors and the WET Center state-of-the-art analytical instrumentation lab. This is useful in quickly testing combinations of treatment technologies to be applied to unique water treatment challenges.
- Access to University researchers and students.
- Highest quality labs & equipment.
- Individual/confidential projects possible but funded separately.
- Opportunity to be publicly recognized for commitment to environmental stewardship and corporate social responsibility.“The opportunity to sit at the table and network with industry leaders.”“The opportunity to engage world-class researchers and collaborative side projects”
- “The big benefit is leverage. My membership fee can be leveraged into research much greater than my investment”
- Recent quotes from Center members are:
“The opportunity to sit at the table and network with industry leaders.”
“The big benefit is leverage. My membership fee can be leveraged into research much greater than my investment”
“The opportunity to engage world-class researchers and collaborative side projects”
For more information on membership contact Rominder Suri or Erin Dalius at the contact information below.